Corby's Orbit

Corby's Orbit
Listening in All the High Places illustration by John Kricfalusi

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Radio Orbiting Charts Record Highs


In February 2020 Google anal-ytics tracked my blog's third highest record # of unique hits at 3513 views.

I have been touring the known blogo-spherical muso-verse since January 4th, 2010 when my weekly show's dedicated online journal  lifted off into perpetual notions about all things orbital.

My first post was a Top Ten of the best records of 2009:
1 The Wheat Pool Hauntario
2 Rose Cousins The Send Off
3 Louwop the Dirty General The Great Escape
4 Terry Clarke It’s About Time
5 Neko Case Middle Cyclone
6 Warsaw Village Band Infinity
7 Skindred Shark Bites and Dogfights
8 Jay Aymar Halfway Home
9 KC Roberts and the Live Revolution Parkdale Funk vol. 1
10 Parlour Steps The Hidden Names


I still enjoy all of this music. Note that it is 70% Canadian (80% if you honour Neko Case with Wannabee Status) and this has remained my truly preferred radio ratio.


Cause for celebration and party on all you crazy Russian Bots.

No comments:

Post a Comment