Corby's Orbit

Corby's Orbit
Listening in All the High Places illustration by John Kricfalusi

Saturday, January 18, 2014

My Hit Parade

TOP SONGS FROM THE ORBITAL PLAYLISTS 
(Ranked By Significant Frequency of Plays)

If you listen to my show, you know that I don't play many songs much more than once.
However certain durable melodies, velcro lyrics and penetrating hooks got me to
replay the following tunes in 2013:
Painting: Solar Language by Corby

1            1 Don’t Ya  ~  The Jessica Stewart Few
2            2 I Cry   ~  Nancy Dutra  
3            3 Bigger Than Luck  ~  The Fugitives
4            4 Many Moons ~ Mimi Oz
5            5 There Will Be Good Days   ~   Gregory Hoskins and Gary Craig  
6            6 Sally  ~  Jory Nash    
7            7 My Road   ~   Lynn Miles  
8            8 Ol’ Fort Mac   ~   Corin Raymond & The Sundowners
9            9 The Devil And Jesus ~ Eric Burdon
              10 A.J. Goddard Shipwreck   ~  Kim Beggs     
             11These Hands    ~  Dave Gunning   
              12 Eliana Cuevas  ~  El Tucusito
1         13 To The Lost  ~  Freeman Dre & The Kitchen Party
1         14 The Perfect Life ~ Moby feat. Wayne Coyne
1       15 What Does That Mean?  ~   Kristi Lane Sinclair  
1       16 Something In The Water  ~    Zaki Ibrahim
1      17 I Fight For Life    ~     Rachelle Van Zanten    
1      18 Nothing About Us   ~   Kevin and Sue Patrick Breit    
1      19 I Wanna Be A Canadian  ~  Deborah Holland
       20 Rust   ~ Karyn Ellis
  My show of February 7 will consist of all of these songs, plus a few extras, played in sequence from bottom to top. Wire yourself profoundly for those two hours to Radio Regent at >  http://tunein.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment