Corby's Orbit

Corby's Orbit
Listening in All the High Places illustration by John Kricfalusi

Friday, June 28, 2013

Temporarily Hung Up ~ Suspended Orbitation ~ No Show Today

                                                              The Gonzalo Bergara Quartet

Our Station Manager sent this out recently:

Hey everyone,

It saddens me to say this but Radio Regent is down. The broadcast computer saw its last day today and was put to rest. I got the warning on Friday (during Corby's Orbit~ed.) and fixed the issue, but the problem continued to arise throughout the weekend. 

Tyrone and myself stuck around a little later tonight and got a new computer installed. We still need to install the soundcard and do a few updates as the computer we are using now is pretty old, but works. 

We are still airing archived shows but from the on-air computer as I've installed shoutcast on it. 

There will be no programming on Radio Regent till further notice & till the new computer is installed. We hope to have RADIO REGENT up by tomorrow, but till then wait on my next email.

I am very sorry about this but I will try to get it fixed ASAP. 


Amil

No comments:

Post a Comment