Corby's Orbit

Corby's Orbit
Listening in All the High Places illustration by John Kricfalusi

Thursday, June 11, 2015

There Will Be Tears ~ Fraser & Girard and David Laing


On the threshhold of a CD debut at 
Hugh's Room, at 8:30, Sunday,

 Fraser & Girard,
who have 
already made a point of artistry and commitment to powerful songwriting with their live local performances 
will be going interstellar up in the Orbital confluence at 5:15 on Friday.


David Laing in Orbit at 6:15


"On Thursday morning I'm going on a plane (from Scotland. 
To Toronto. 
I'll be playing gigs and doing a little radio interview, it should be fun. 
I've heard that Canadians are happy and outgoing. 
I wonder if they still will be after listening to my melancholy rejection tales." 

Gigs lined up so far:
Thursday 11th June - Harris Institute, Toronto
Monday 15th June - Free Times Cafe, Toronto

No comments:

Post a Comment